Clemson Memorial Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
1 Avenue of Champions, Clemson, South Carolina 29634
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
If you are driving to the venue on game day, here is what you need to know:
- Reserved lots will be cleared 12 hours before kickoff.
- Questions about IPTAY parking should be directed to the IPTAY office by calling 864.656.2115.
- $25 General Admission Football Parking is available in the C-1 Parking Lot. Online passes are available on the Clemson University website.
- Online permit sales close the Friday before each game at 4:30 p.m.
- For those paying on arrival, cash is preferred.
Here is the full detailed list of driving/tailgating guidelines set by the Clemson University Athletics:
- Follow the instruction of all parking attendants. Park as directed to ensure that all space is used efficiently. SAVING SPACE(S) is NOT ALLOWED.
- Trailers, cookers and overall vehicle size cannot exceed spaces wider than 9 ft. and longer than 23 ft. Any vehicle or tailgating items that go beyond these parking space dimensions will be prohibited without an additional parking pass for that same lot.
- Golf carts, mopeds, motorcycles, and scooters are discouraged inside the interiors of Clemson’s parking areas.
- Tailgating tents are allowed. However, they must be confined to your designated parking space as described in #3. Please make sure that your tent is secure and will not damage vehicles or injure pedestrians in the event of inclement weather.
- Large tailgating groups that prevent the normal flow of pedestrians or vehicles are prohibited. No bands, large speakers or PA equipment is allowed. Personal portable restrooms are not allowed. Please make use of all restroom facilities (permanent or otherwise) that are provided by Clemson Athletics.
- Solicitations of any kind are prohibited. Items will be confiscated and you will be removed from campus.
- Portable generators are allowed as long as they are rated at 70dB or lower as not to disturb other tailgaters.
- Banners and signage for advertising purposes are not allowed without prior approval from CUAD. Product sampling is also prohibited without CUAD approval.
- Clemson University Athletics reserves the right to refuse access to any parking lot regardless of the placard. Counterfeiting or placard passing will result in loss of parking privileges and offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please make use of all permanent restroom locations: Doug Kingsmore Stadium/Chapman left field grandstands, Memorial Stadium (open two hours prior to kickoff), Rock Norman Track Complex, Hoke Sloan Tennis Center, Cooper Library, Rhodes Hall/Library Bridge, Lee Hall, P&A Building, Brackett Hall, Hendrix Center and the Edgar Brown Student Union. 11. Parking lots open at 6 a.m. for noon and 1 p.m. kickoffs and 8 a.m. for kickoffs at 3:30 p.m. or later.
- Handicap parking is available at the Hendrix Student Center at the corner of Cherry and McMillan Rd. All that is required is a state-issued handicap hangtag or license plate. The individual that the pass is assigned to must be present in the vehicle and will be given two wristbands to use the shuttle service to gate 1. The wristbands are for themselves and one person to assist them to the stadium.
- On game day, parking information and assistance is available at the home plate ticket booth at Doug Kingsmore Stadium, or by calling 864-656-2931.